Midwest Regional Sales Manager
Location: Candidate must live within the territory (KS, IA, ND, SD, MN, WI, MI, MO, IL, IN, NE, OH south).
Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing all day-to-day sales operations in respective territory along with promoting company’s products and services for Dialysis, Healthcare and Industrial RO product lines. Candidate must be familiar with sales concepts, practices, and procedures within the medical, healthcare and industrial fields. This position works under direct supervision and reports to the VP of Sales.
- Develop objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales goals. – 10% of workload
- Maintains records on all aspects of territory management activity on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Ensures all paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis in SalesForce or to appropriate company individuals. – 5% of workload
- Prepare dealer quotas and dealer annual review. – 5% of workload
- Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly efficient workflow. – 5% of workload
- Knowledge of dialysis standards and regulations, AAMI, FDA etc. – 2% of workload
- Conducts on-going training with dealer network with periodic visits, telephone calls and any other type of training that may be needed to ensure properly trained dealers. – 60% of workload
- Attend scheduled company meetings and industry conferences. – 3% of workload
- Maintains awareness of market/industry conditions and trends via trade publications, Professional organizations, etc. – 5% of workload
- Works with VP of Sales establish sales goals. – 5% of workload
- Maintains and grows relationships with AmeriWater dealers in territory. – On-going
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners in territory.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Minimum education required – High school degree and 10 years of sales experience in the water industry
- Preferred education – College degree
- Regional Sales Manager must be capable of efficiently and effectively working with the following:
Regional Sales Manager – will be required to perform his/her role under any or all of the following conditions:
- Work is performed in corporate or home office setting with no unusual hazards.
- Typical and anticipated work hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, however this position requires that personnel work non-standard hours of the day or weekend in order to meet the needs of the business
- Minimal manual labor (i.e. lifting materials of up to 50 lbs.)
- There is regular travel within territory with occasional travel outside of territory for additional training and attending trade shows. 75% travel.
Mechanical Designer, Level 1 – Dayton, Ohio
- Create technical drawings for standard and special hydraulic products for medical and industrial applications using Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Coordinate the Engineering Change Requests through utilization of spreadsheets and our ERP system
- Manage Bills of Materials through the ERP system and coordinate product releases
- Expertise in 2D and 3D CAD platforms along with knowledge of mechanical and fluid power are a plus