Acid Concentrate Distribution System
AmeriWater’s Acid Concentrate Distribution Systems help minimize your maintenance and maximize your up-time through a unique design and optimal materials. Systems are available in capacities of 130, 300, and 500 gallons.
- A virgin polyethylene tank with flat bottom complete with connections for fill, pump feed, and loop return.
- Piping, true union valves and pressure reducing valve are PVC schedule 80.
- Pump is a magnetic drive, medium head, poly design, with mounting frame.
- All stainless steel pressure gauge and PVC needle valve for flow and pressure regulation.
- Lightly pressurized distribution and recirculation provides steady, consistent delivery, and decreases air lock potential.
|Model||Description||Tank Dimensions In. (W x H)||Shipping Weight Lbs.|
|00ASP||Pump Assembly Only||n/a||25|
|00AS130||130 Gallon Tank & Pump Assembly||23 x 76||120|
|00AS300||300 Gallon Tank & Pump Assembly||35 x 85||135|
|00AS500||500 Gallon Tank & Pump Assembly||46 x 76||155|
|00ASRF||Acid Remote Fill Station Assembly||n/a||20|
|Note: AmeriWater recommends distribution loop to be installed using ½” OD polyethylene tubing to minimize
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 82249