Bicarb System – Automatic Dual Tank Mix and Distribution
AmeriWater’s Automatic Dual Tank Bicarb Mix and Distribution System provides worry free preparation and distribution of bicarbonate solution; allowing facilities to take advantage of the cost savings of mixing bicarb in bulk. This system meets all of the AAMI/ISO, AAMI RD52:2004 and CMS Conditions of Coverage.
- Virgin polyethylene tanks with sanitary o-ring sealed lids and sub-micron vent filters to prevent contamination of the system and concentrate.
- Low profile cone bottom tanks with 10” diameter fill holes allow for easy loading of bicarbonate powder.
- High vortex stainless steel pump mixing action provides complete mixing in minutes and keeps the bicarbonate powder in solution.
- Disinfection is quick and simple with chemicals or ozone.
- Bicarb system and distribution loop can be disinfected with ozone at the same time, significantly reducing the disinfection time.
- Adjustable throttle valve improves disinfection by allowing increased pressure and flow rate through the distribution loop, which also results in faster rinse out of the disinfectant.
- The distribution loop return to the bottom of the tank prevents splashing and CO2 loss.
- Manual RO water valves, which spray the entire inside of the tanks, allow for quick and complete rinsing of the bicarb or disinfectant.
- Ergonomically designed control panel is easily accessible.
- The bicarb mix timer prevents over-mixing of the solution.
- The distribution tank has high and low level audible alarms and low-level distribution pump shut off.
- Optional remote bicarb alarm package available.
|Mix/ Distribution Tank Volume Gallons||55/55||100/100||100/185|
|Electrical Requirement||120 V, 20 Amp Dedicated GFI|
|Mix Pump HP||½ HP|
|Distribution Pump HP||½ HP|
|Inlet Connection (end user to provide)||½” Female NPT|
|Outlet Connection to Distribution Loop||½” OD Compression|
|Distribution Loop Return||½” OD Compression|
|Drain From Mix and Distribution Tanks||1¼” ID Hose Barb|
|Automatic Mix Fill GPM||2|
|Distribution Flow Rate GPM/PSI||Adjustable/Adjustable|
|Mix Time Minutes||Adjustable|
|Tank Vent Filter Micron (Quantity 2)||0.2 Sub-Micron, DOE|
|Dimension Inches (W x D x H)||66 x 32 x 70||89 x 37 x 70||89 x 37 x 96|
|Shipping Weight Lbs.||480||503||565|
|Note: AmeriWater recommends distribution loop to be installed using ½” OD polyethylene tubing to
minimize bacteria growth.
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 81988
- Seismic Approved
- Controller is UL Listed