Bicarb System – Manual Mix and Dispense
AmeriWater’s Manual Bicarb Mix and Dispense System provides worry free preparation and distribution of bicarbonate solution; allowing facilities to take advantage of the cost savings of mixing bicarb in bulk. This system meets all of the AAMI/ISO, AAMI RD52:2004 and CMS Conditions of Coverage.
- Virgin polyethylene tanks with sanitary o-ring sealed lids and sub-micron vent filters to prevent contamination of the system and concentrate.
- Low profile cone bottom tank with 10” diameter fill hole allows for easy loading of bicarbonate powder.
- High vortex stainless steel pump mixing action provides complete mixing in minutes and keeps the bicarbonate powder in solution.
- Tank fill is completely manual and controlled by the end user.
- Once the tank is full, mixing is automatic utilizing an adjustable timer.
- Mixing is aided by eductors inside the tank that keep the water in a swirling motion to completely dissolve the bicarbonate, keeping it in solution while filling the jugs.
- System is equipped with a hand operated dispensing valve, allowing quick and easy jug filling.
|Mix/ Distribution Tank Volume Gallons||55||100|
|Electrical Requirement||115 V, 20 Amp Dedicated GFI|
|Pump HP||½ HP|
|Inlet Connection||½” ID Hose Barb|
|Outlet||½” ID Hose Hand Held Dispensing Valve|
|Drain||1 ¼” ID Hose Barb|
|Automatic Fill Time||NONE|
|Mix Time Minutes||Adjustable|
|Tank Vent Filter Micron||0.2 Sub-Micron, DOE|
|Dimension Inches (W x D x H)||42 x 29 x 55||49 x 35 x 59|
|Shipping Weight Lbs.||160||195|
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 81988
- Seismic Approved