Commercial Metered Water Softeners – 15 up to 21 GPM
The single tank metered water softeners are designed and manufactured for outstanding service. The Clack V125DTH valve with integrated meter and electronic control provides quick setup and programming. The composite resin tank, polyethylene brine tank and high quality polystyrene resin make a long lasting system.
- Standard 12V operation makes for easy installation.
- Electronic programmable control enables complete flexibility of the duration of the regeneration cycles, usage limits, and provides access to the history of usage and regenerations. Program and history are maintained in non-volatile memory.
- Cartridge-style backwash flow control, brine refill flow control and injector make servicing a breeze.
- Highest capacity softening resin is utilized for durability and efficiency.
- Resin tank is poly glass composite with 125 psi operating pressure for strength.
- Brine tank is of rigid polyethylene with brine well, automatic air eliminator safety valve and brine line to match the softener for complete design integration.
Pressure: 25-125 PSI
Electrical: 120V, 60 Hz, 5 amps
Turbidity: 5 NTU max.
Chlorine: 1 ppm max.
Iron: 2 ppm max.
|Max. Capacity Gr.*||45,000||75,000||90,000||120,000||150,000||210,000|
|Min. Capacity Gr.*||30,000||50,000||60,000||80,000||100,000||140,000|
|Cont. Flow GPM**||15||16||18||19||20||21|
|Peak Flow GPM**||20||22||26||27||27||27|
|Drain Flow GPM||2.4||5||5||7||9||12|
|Resin Tank Size In.||10 x 54||14 x 47||14 x 65||16 x 65||18 x 65||21 x 62|
|Brine Tank Size In.||18 x 40||18 x 40||24 x 50||24 x 50||24 x 50||30 x 50|
|Resin Qty. Cu. Ft.||1.5||2.5||3||4||5||7|
|Brine Tank Fill Lbs.||270||270||750||750||750||1,200|
|Valve Pipe Size In.||1¼||1¼||1¼||1¼||1¼||1¼|
|Space W x D x H In.||28 x 18 x 63||33 x 18 x 56||39 x 24 x 75||42 x 24 x 78||44 x 24 x 78||53 x 30 x 74|
|Shipping Weight Lbs.||122||190||300||405||475||600|
|* Capacity: Maximum @ 15 lbs. salt/cu. ft., minimum @ 7 lbs. salt/cu. ft.
** Continuous Flow @ 15 lbs. drop. Peak Flow @ 25 lbs. PSI drop.