ULTRAPURE LABORATORY WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
AmeriWater’s ultrapure laboratory water treatment systems meet CSLI/CAA/ASTM Type I though Type IV water quality requirements. Water systems include a reverse osmosis system, storage tank with UV disinfection, and a deionizer. AmeriWater has the right system to supply your hospital with ultrapure lab water.
Build a Complete Water Treatment System
Select a Reverse Osmosis
AmeriWater’s unique cabinet design provides superior durability. With the pump, membranes and pretreatment located inside, the system is so quiet you won’t even know it is running. When it’s time for maintenance, the hinged doors on the front and rear of the cabinet allow quick and easy access. Note: The anti-scalant and carbon pretreatment for the HCR03 and HCR04 are located on the outside of the cabinet for easy access.
- Pre-carbon block filter
- Anti-scalant feed to prevent hard water scale on reverse osmosis
- Controller with conductivity of feed and product water
- Disinfection is quick and easy. With a simple push of the keypad, the RO can be disinfected with PAA in only one hour.
- Microprocessor controller keeps you informed of operating conditions with backlit LCD displaying product and feed water conductivity, product water temperature, operating hours, percent rejection, and a variety of operating status messages. Programmable flush keeps RO fresh between uses.
|Product Flow GPD*||800||2,200||4,200||5,600|
|Number of Membranes||2||2||3||4|
|Feed Flow GPM||3||5||7||8|
|Percent Rejection||> 96|
|* Rated nominal flow at 77F, 1500 ppm of NaCl at pump psi of 170 and pH 7.5.|
Select a Laboratory Storage Tank
The laboratory storage tank, with UV disinfector and submicron filter, is intended for use with a reverse osmosis unit and a deionizer providing Type II water. This system is used on washer/disinfectors, lab, glassware washers, and blood analyzers. A 55 or 100 gallon storage tank with demand pump package provides up to 4 GPM for a ½” recirculating loop.
- 55 or 100 gallon storage tank with sealed lid and pump package
- UV sterilizer
- Includes a resistivity monitor with alarm
- Post submicron filtration 0.2um
- An end of loop relief valve
- Low resistivity alarm
- Storage tank empty pump shutdown
Dual Worker/Polisher Deionizer
The Silex dual worker/polisher deionizer is designed for use with the laboratory system to polish the water from the RO storage tank. Uses include labs, critical spot free rinsing, chemical dilution and mixing, humidification, etc. The Silex deionizer uses packs of mixed bed resin that are sent back to the regeneration center to be recharged. A spare set is provided so they can be alternated for regeneration. The regeneration service is only a fraction of the cost of disposable deionizer beds or cartridges. The all PVC housings are durable and the packs are easy to exchange.