Heat Disinfect Reverse Osmosis (MediQA)
AmeriWater’s MediQA Heat Disinfect Reverse Osmosis System use proven reverse osmosis technology to provides a superior blend of reliability, efficiency and patient safety. When coupled with pre-treatment, this fully integrated water purification solution provides a complete system for 6 to 40 stations. Systems with single or dual pass membranes are available. With automated heat disinfection of RO membranes, MediQA units ensure that any potential for bacterial growth on membrane surfaces is minimized. User-friendly operation is managed through a full color touch screen display with comprehensive menu navigation – including full schematics. Password protected stored data includes active status indicators, alarm conditions and performance logs. The stored data can be downloaded to a remote PC or accessed through the touch screen.
The MediQA Heat Disinfect RO can be combined with the AmeriWater Heatsan Heat Disinfect System for the Distribution Loop for a complete heat disinfect system (RO and Loop).
- Single and dual pass membrane configurations.
- Provides maximum flexibility in water quality.
- Automated heat disinfection of RO membranes.
- Provides system efficiency and labor savings.
- Ensures that any potential for bacterial growth on membrane surfaces is minimized.
- Full color touch screen display with comprehensive menu navigation, including full schematics.
- Advanced data logging technology with password protection.
- Information available via an integrated touch screen display or downloaded to Excel.
- Stored data includes active status indicators, alarm conditions and performance logs.
- 8” TFC membranes in FRP vessels for durability.
- Compact, powder coated aluminum skid mounted package.
|Reverse Osmosis (MediaQA) Specifcations|
|Membranes||TFC Heat Disinfectable||Water Conversion||50 – 75%|
|Salts Rejection||> 96%||Feed Water|
|pH Tolerance||2 – 11||Total Dissolved Solids||< 1000 ppm|
|Connections||Chlorine||< 0.1 ppm|
|Feed Water||1.25” FNPT||Hardness||< 4 ppm at CaCO3|
|Overflow Tank Drain||1.5” FNPT||Fouling Index (SDI)||< 5|
|Concentrate (reject)||1” FNPT||Pressure (PSI)||20 - 90|
|Permeate (product)*||1” FNPT||Temperature||41 - 95°F|
|Loop Return||1” FNPT|
|Single Pass||Dual Pass|
|Gallons/Day* (up to)||6,480||12,960||17,280||7,920||14,400|
|Gallons/Minute* (up to)||4.5||9||12||5.5||10|
|Number of Membranes||1||2||3||3||5|
|Replacement Membrane||R22-8041 (8” x 40”)|
|Minimum Feed Flow (GPM)||21||26||29||29||30|
|Power||208/230V, 60 Hz, 3 phase with dedicated neutral and ground|
|Max. Current Draw (Amps)||35||44||44||44||59|
|Shipping Weight Lbs.||1,175||1,500||1,550||1,820||2,470|
|Operation Weight Lbs.||950||1,310||1,375||1,660||2,285|
|Dimensions In. (W x D x H)||43 x 64 x 79||43 x 76 x 79|
|* Permeate flow rate at 77°F. Variations in feed water temperature can affect output by up to ±3% per degree Fahrenheit. Based on 1,000 microsiemens water or less. This sheet is not to be used for sizing purposes. Contact an AmeriWater representative and provide a loop design to properly size the system.|
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 90626