Multimedia Water Filter Systems – 5 up to 15 GPM
The automatic backwashing sediment filters utilize the Clack V125DTH control valve with electronic timer, composite media tank, anthracite, quartz sand and garnet for long lasting depth filtration.
- A full flow 1¼” valve with flow rates up to 34 GPM.
- The control valve utilizes the time proven piston-seal-spacer technology for durable, maintenance free service.
- All plastic construction will not corrode.
- Media bed has three layers selected for particle size and specific gravity providing highly efficient removal of particulate matter from water. The top layer traps coarse debris, the middle layer traps medium size particles, and the bottom layer traps particles as small as 10 microns.
- The multimedia design offers the advantage of efficient filtering and long service runs between filter backwashes. Programmable electronic controller is flexible for all conditions. All times can be set to the minute.
Pressure: 20-100 PSI
Electrical: 120V, 60 Hz, 5 amps
Turbidity: < 55 NTU
|Continuous Flow Rate* GPM||5||9||13||15|
|Peak Flow Rate GPM||12||15||20||27|
|Media Cu. Ft.||2.5||3||4||5|
|Tank Size In.||14 x 47||14 x 65||16 x 65||18 x 65|
|Drain Flow GPM||10||10||12||15|
|Valve Pipe Size In.||1¼||1¼||1¼||1¼|
|* Continuous flow rate based on 9 GPM per square foot for water less than 55 NTU.
Slower rates should be used for higher NTU.