Reverse Osmosis Systems – Portable Single Patient (MROS)
Water treatment for hemodialysis – portable reverse osmosis systems
AmeriWater’s portable reverse osmosis systems are designed for ease of use, quiet operation, and superior reliability. The unique compact design is a complete package. All pretreatment, which includes dual carbon filters, sediment filter, and anti-scalant for hardness reduction, is located inside the cabinet. These units have everything you need to transform your tap water into product water for dialysis. The compact size and easy maneuverability make AmeriWater’s portable ROs perfect for single patient use in a medical facility or for professional home care.
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 60601-1.
- Recirculation feature reuses excess product water reducing water usage up to 45%.
- RO is fed with cleaner water, improving the quality and performance of the unit.
- Plug-n-play controller provides easier access to program changes and disinfect mode.
- Controller keeps you informed of operating conditions by displaying water quality readings and alarms.
- The system will prevent product water flow to the patient if an alarm signals.
- Quick and easy onboard disinfection with the push of a keypad.
- Dual membranes, in stainless steel housings, provide higher flow rates than other single patient systems on the dialysis market.
- The dual chloramine removal carbon cartridges are a special blended carbon block design that satisfies AAMI and CMS requirements.
- Nephros dual stage ultra-filter blocks microbiological contaminants down to 0.005 microns.
- Test ports on the front cabinet simplifies sample taking.
- Production: 730 GPD, 1,900 ml/min @ 77°F
- Recovery: 50%
- Electrical: 115V / 20 Amps, dedicated circuit
- Membranes: 2 / 2.5″ x 21″ TFC
- Projected Rejection: >96%
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17″ x 24″ x 47″
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 60601-1
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 69772