Wall Boxes for Chemical Feed Systems
- Single piece ABS construction wall boxes recess into the wall to prevent damage to the valves and dialysis machine connections when chairs recline.
- The fittings for specific dialysis machines are not included. When ordering, ship the fittings from your dialysis machine supplier and AmeriWater will install them.
- Water valves are PVC ball type with a lever handle for ease of operation.
- The water connector is ¾” garden hose male thread.
- The acid and bicarb on/off ball valves are heavy duty PVC with EPDM seals, and color-coded handles with safety collar.
- Includes acid and bicarb isolation valves to service the wall box without shutting down the loop.
- Water isolation valve is not included and should be installed on the water loop.
- Drain connection is 1” PVC pipe.
- Wall box dimensions (refer to drawing).
|Model||1 Acid||2 Acid||3 Acid||1 Bicarb||Water||2 Water|
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 81473
- UL Recognized, 94HB