Bicarb System – Single Tank Mix and Distribution
AmeriWater’s Single Tank Mix and Distribution system provides worry free preparation and distribution of bicarbonate solution; allowing facilities to take advantage of the cost savings of mixing bicarb in bulk. This system meets all of the AAMI/ISO, AAMI RD52:2004 and CMS Conditions of Coverage.
- Virgin polyethylene tanks with sanitary o-ring sealed lids and sub-micron vent filters to prevent contamination of the system and concentrate.
- Low profile cone bottom tanks with 10” diameter fill holes allow for easy loading of bicarbonate powder.
- High vortex stainless steel pump mixing action provides complete mixing in minutes and keeps the bicarbonate powder in solution.
- Disinfection is quick and simple.
- Adjustable throttle valve improves disinfection by allowing increased pressure and flow rate through the distribution loop, which also results in faster rinse out of the disinfectant.
- The distribution loop returns to the bottom of the tank and prevents splashing and CO2 loss.
- Manual RO water valves, which spray the entire inside of the tanks, allows for quick and complete rinsing of the bicarb or disinfectant.
- Control system operates on a 120V, 60 Hz, 20 Amp dedicated GFI circuit with manual and timed fill, timed mixing and includes a low-level pump shut off.
- The bicarb mix timer prevents over-mixing of the solution.
- Optional remote bicarb alarm package available.
|Mix/ Distribution Tank Volume Gallons||55||100|
|Electrical Requirement||120 V, 20 Amp Dedicated GFI|
|Pump HP||½ HP|
|Inlet Connection||½” ID Hose Barb|
|Outlet Connection to Distribution Loop||½” OD Tube Compression|
|Distribution Loop Return||½” OD Tube Compression|
|Drain||1 ¼” ID Hose Barb|
|Automatic Mix Fill GPM||2 GPM|
|Distribution Flow Rate GPM/PSI||Adjustable/Adjustable|
|Mix Time Minutes||Adjustable|
|Tank Vent Filter Micron||0.2 Sub-Micron, DOE|
|Dimension Inches (W x D x H)||43 x 31 x 55||49 x 36 x 59|
|Shipping Weight Lbs.||160||195|
|Note: AmeriWater recommends distribution loop to be installed using ½” OD polyethylene
tubing to minimize bacteria growth.
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 81988
- Seismic Approved