Reverse Osmosis Systems (MRO2) – 2,800 GPD
This compact cabinet RO is perfect for acute dialysis, nursing homes and correctional facilities. AmeriWater’s unique cabinet design provides superior durability. With the pump, membranes and pretreatment located inside, the system is so quiet you won’t even know it’s running. When it’s time for maintenance, the hinged doors on the front and rear of the cabinet allow quick and easy access.
- Two large 4” x 26” membranes have the capacity of producing enough water to feed up to five dialysis machines, even on cold water.
- One micron sediment prefilter located inside removes particulate. Pre and post filter gauges are located on the front of the cabinet.
- The optional onboard anti-scalant pretreatment is located inside the cabinet with easy access for maintenance. No need for a softener or salt. Anti-scalant removes hardness minerals, sending them down the drain.
- Disinfection is quick and easy. With a simple push of the keypad, the MRO2 can be disinfected with PAA in only one hour.
- The microprocessor controller keeps you informed of operating conditions with backlit LCD displaying product and feed water conductivity, product water temperature, operating hours, percent rejection, and a variety of operating status messages. Programmable flush keeps RO fresh between uses.
- The product divert feature diverts water to the drain when the conductivity exceeds the set point for added patient safety.
- The tank override feature allows RO to be turned on even if the storage tank is full so the required 15 minute RO run time before sampling can be done.
|Performance||Projected Rejection||> 96%|
|Production GPD / LPD*||2,800 GPD / 10,598 LPD|
|Product Recovery Rate||50%|
|Electrical||115V, 20 Amps, 1Φ, Dedicated Circuit|
|Membranes||Quantity / Size In. / Type||2 / 4 x 26 / TFC|
|Feed Water Requirements||Max Free Chlorine||< 0.1|
|Temperature Range||41°F - 90°F, Ideal 77°F|
|Operating pH Range||6 - 9|
|Feed Water Pressure PSIG||20 - 90|
|Maximum Fouling Index SDI||< 3|
|Dimensions In. (W x D x H)||18½ x 24 x 52|
|Weight (Operating / Shipping)||234 lbs. / 295 lbs.|
|00MRO202||Base model plus PT401|
|00MRO209||Base model plus PT401 HpH|
|* Product rates vary with temperature. Distribution loop sizes may limit number of stations on direct
feed systems only.
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 61010-1
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 69772