Reverse Osmosis Systems (MROZ) – 6,600 up to 17,600 GPD
AmeriWater’s MROZ Reverse Osmosis Systems are the best of both; an open frame RO and a cabinet RO. The pump and membranes are mounted on a corrosion resistant, powder coated open frame providing superior serviceability. The controls and hydraulic hardware are mounted in a low profile cabinet with full size door for easy access. Thin film composite membranes provide maximum contaminant rejection while achieving high product flow and low energy use. A microprocessor controller with backlit LCD display shows product and feed water conductivity, product water temperature, operating hours, percent rejection and a variety of operating status messages.
- 4” x 40” thin film composite membranes provide maximum contaminant rejection
while achieving high product flow and low energy use.
- High pressure stainless steel membrane housings with quick connects enable fast
and efficient membrane replacement.
- Disinfection is quick and easy with a simple push of the keypad, the MROZ can be
disinfected with PAA and rinsed in 2 hours.
- High efficiency quiet submersible pump with integral motor starter and motor
protection keeps system running smoothly and protects the motor from overload.
- The microprocessor controller with backlit LCD display shows: product and feed water
conductivity, product water temperature, operating hours, percent rejection, and
a variety of operating status messages.
- The programmable flush for storage tank or direct feed keeps RO fresh between uses
- The product divert feature diverts water to the drain when the conductivity exceeds
the set point for added patient safety.
|Production GPD* (up to)||6,600||8,800||11,000||13,200||15,400||17,600|
|Production GPM* (up to)||4.6||6.0||7.6||9.0||10.5||12.2|
|Electrical (requires 2 supplies)||Pump 3 Φ
|208V 5.5 amps,
230V 4.7 amps, 460V 2.5 amps
|208V 8.8 amps,
230V 7.6 amps,
460V 3.8 amps
|208V 12 amps,
230V 10.1 amps,
460V 5.3 amps
|For 1 Φ a phase converter must be purchased|
|Controller||120V, 15 amps, 1 Φ|
|Membranes||Size In.||4 x 40 FRP|
|Feed Requirements||Max Free Chlorine||<0.1|
|Temp. Range||41°F - 90°F, Ideal 77°F|
|Operating pH Range||6-9|
|Pre-Filtration Required||1 Micron|
|Pressure Feed PSIG||50 - 90|
|Max. Fouling Index SDI||<3|
|Connections In. (in/out/drain)||1 / ¾ / 1|
|Dimensions In. (W x D x H)||26 x 30 x 66||26 x 46 x 66|
|Weight (Operating / Shipping)||403 / 643||439||475||525||575||625|
|* RO flow rates are based on feed water at 77°F, 50 psi feed pressure, and with a maximum loop backpressure of 50 psi. Contact an AmeriWater representative for additional design guidance if the loop backpressure will exceed 50 psi.|
- Entire device conforms to IEC UL standard 61010-1
- FDA 510K / ISO 13485 Registered Medical Device
- Health Canada Medical Device License 92268